So, you are looking for the whole enchilada, eh? Well, you came to the right place. This package will make sure you have everything you need to publish your book. I will create a custom cover for you that will help attract readers, and prepare it for usage in eBooks and for your print editions. In addition, formatter to the stars, Guido Henkel, will do the full print layout of the book’s interior for you, along with a full eBook formatting job that will allow you to see the book shine on the Kindle, the iPads, the Nook and any other ebook device in the market. And best of all, it is all risk free, because this package also comes with a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the work.
Here’s what you get for only $850!
- Different design options and potential variations for you to evaluate
- Unlimited changes during the design phase until you have a cover you love!
- Royalty-free stock images or custom stock photography, so you do not have to worry about image rights
- Custom designed spine and back that match the front cover
- Barcode from your ISBN
- Formatting of a novel in MOBI format, ready for use with Amazon*
- Formatting of a novel in EPUB format, ready for use with Barnes&Noble, Apple’s iBookstore, Kobo, and virtually any other store out there*
- Print layout in PDF format of the book’s interior, ready for use with Createspace, Lightning Source or any other printer
- 100% money-back guarantee
- A high resolution JPG eBook cover image, ready for use
- An uncompressed high resolution PDF file of the print cover, including the back and spine, ready for use
- A 3D rendering of the cover as a book, ready for use
- A set of Web Ads that includes a Facebook Banner, Meme and a Banner Ad
* Non-fiction books will require a custom quote and additional fees may apply depending on their complexity and length
Naturally, you can also add any of my additional cover options to the package at an additional fee, including
- Photoshop File
- Spine & Back Cover
- Business Card Design, 2-sided
- Bookmark Design, 2-sided
- Postcard Design, 2-sided
- Audio Book Cover
- Mousepad Design
Note: The design fee does not include custom photo shoots to recreate characters or scenes exactly from your book. If custom photography will be required, additional fees will apply, depending on the complexity of the shoot and its requirements.
I understand that authors often have specific ideas about the covers they want for their books, and while I do welcome ideas and suggestions for the creation of covers, usually, requesting specific covers is very limiting and can be detrimental to the final result.
You only have one chance to make a first impression, and your cover is your first contact with the reader! It has to be a powerful incentive to compel the reader to click on it, learn more about your book, and hopefully make the purchase. It is a finely-tuned sales tool, and I hope you will understand that in order for me to put my experience to work, I will take the liberty to follow my own intuition to create a cover that has the most impact with readers.
Please fill in the form below if you would like me to contact you regarding my Premium Package so that we can get things rolling, or simply .